So you are here to learn more about real food and how to eat better. Here are my top 8 tips to finding and eating real foods:
- Real food is made by God and is as close to nature as possible.
- Real food is organic and GMO-Free
- Real food is fruits and vegetables
- Real food is unprocessed and is ingredients
- Real food is something your grandparents would have in their pantry
- Real food is whole grains
- Real food is fed real food and is humanely raised
- Real food might come in a package, but would contain less than 5 ingredients. Those ingredients must also be real food.
To read more about what I consider to be real food, check out my blog post here:
Don’t forget to check out my Contact Us page if you’d like my help to get you started on the journey to eating more real food!